Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes I am a Slacker

Alright I've been slacking on my blogging duties. So here is an update of what has been going on.
Cameron and I moved to a cute little duplex in Bountiful at the beginning of Feb. It is so nice to be back in Davis County. :)

I start my last clinical at Intermountain Medical Center tomorrow and I'm SO nervous. I've never worked in a hospital before and it will be a completely different experience from what I'm used to. I am getting closer and closer to graduation! yay!

Cameron is still working hard at Dish network. Some days it is long hours but I'm so grateful to him for working his butt off so I can finish school. What a stud! Also on a side note...I've been sick the last few days and Cam has been so good to take care of me! Thanks honey! :)

1 comment:

Emily and company said...

I am so glad you are back! Good luck at the hospital!