Thursday, March 5, 2009

Draper Temple Open House





We had the awesome opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house with my family last night. It was really a neat experience. The last open house I went to was the Bountiful temple when I was 9 and I really don't remember much from it, so It was really great to see this after I had been through the temple and knew what each room was. The temple was absolutely gorgeous! The wood was imported cherry wood from Africa, the stone was from China, limestone from France, and the granite from Italy. WOW! everything was so beautiful. I am so grateful we have so many temples close to us, what a blessing! I highly recommend going through it if you haven't already. The open house goes through Saturday, March 14.

1 comment:

Brian and Kristy said...

Yay I'm so excited you found my blog. I didn't even know you had one. Now I'm super excited to see what your up to!