Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work

Last Thursday was my first official day being Full-time at the hospital. I've been PRN(as needed) since August and they finally had a full-time opening for me. I'm super excited to be having more $ coming in each week and having better health insurance, however I can't lie, It was hard getting used to working 7 days straight again. I'm sure it's just because I'm pregnant and get tired way easily, but toward the end of my 7 days I started getting back into the swing of things. I love what I do and the people I work with so that makes it worth it.
One thing I really miss when I'm at work is.....My husband. :) He has Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off and I'm so used to spending those days with him. He is amazing and got a lot of work done around the house while I was at work. On Tuesday I got a text at work from him saying he had a surprise for me when I got home. I got excited, who doesn't love surprises...right? So I come home to find that he had started doing the dishes(and if any of you have been to my house recently you know how behind i am on dishes) So I'm thinking this is my surprise.....NOPE....Cameron tells me that is not it. We go to get into the car to go to our Lamaze class and I notice my car has been washed. Oh, THIS is my surprise. Well this was only part of my surprise. Cameron had not only washed my car, but he also: Changed my oil(himself) Detailed/Shampooed the interior(himself), Cleaned out the entire car including the trunk, got new floor mats, fixed the upholstery that was coming off on the ceiling, and put new hub caps on the wheels. WOW!!!!! My car looks better than the day I bought it. Cam said that me and the baby will need a nice clean car to start off with. How cute is he???

1 comment:

Jenni M. said...

Good Job Cam! Are you still driving the Civic? If that's the case. I'm sure it looks better now than when you bought it! hehe! That's totally my fault.