Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shout-Out to my Sister

I have to give a little Shout-Out to my youngest sister Rebecka. Her Jr. High started a colorguard this year and is now competing in their Winterguard competitions. The last two Saturdays I've gone with my family to watch her. I was so amazed and impressed with these 8th and 9th graders. Holy Cow!!!! They are competing against High School teams......and WINNING!!!!! They took 1st place last week and this week. Yesterday they blew the other teams out of the water and scored way above the 2nd place team. I'm so proud of my little sis. Rebecka has been working so hard and practicing a ton, and it's paying off. She looks like she has been doing this for years. Congrats Rebecka and all you cute Wintergurard girls, keep it up!!!!!
Here is a youtube link of their competition last week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkAZMmSwe8
It's not my video, it's a video from one of the other parents I think. Go check it out. Rebecka is the blonde in the pink. So cute!

No comments: