Monday, January 25, 2010

January Update

I haven't updated for a while. I guess it's because I feel nothing much has been going on. January is just kind of boring like that. Here are some baby updates, since that is all I really think about these days. The first two pictures are from around week 22 or so. The last two are from today. Week 25!








Our baby girl is SO wiggly. She moves the most when I'm on my back, when I'm talking, or when music is playing. I LOVE being able to feel her, except when she finds my bladder. She is getting stronger and stronger everyday. Not only can Cameron feel her move, he can see her move in my tummy as well. It's so fun!!! I've had wicked bad heartburn lately and my Dr. just informed me I can take Prilosec instead of a trillion Tums. Apparently eating too many Tums can give you kidney stones.....nope pretty sure I don't want that. I also woke up Sunday morning with a weird ache/cramp, and then realized they were probably Braxton-Hicks contractions. I only had 2, and they didn't really hurt, they were just weird and uncomfortable. The Dr. told me that was normal and fine just as long as I don't have too many or they don't get too intense. I was worried that when it came time I wouldn't know what contractions are or if I was in labor.....well now I know what they feel like. Let's just hope they continue to be "practice contractions" and not the real thing. I'm anxious to meet this little girl, but NOT quite yet. 25 weeks down, 15 to go!!!!

1 comment:

The Brothers Family said...

I'm so glad you blog-stalked me!!! Congrats on being prego, I'm super excited for you guys, and way to have a girl like the rest of the us! (Holla!) I can't wait to watch all of these girls play ball together, its gonna be great!