Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful #12, #13, #14

I know I'm behind so I'll try to catch up real quick. I don't get a lot done during the week that I work. (obviously...haha)



I am thankful for Siblings.

I must say I have the best brother and sisters in the world. I am the oldest of 4 and I love being the oldest. I was 3years old when Martin was born, 5 years old when Jessica was born and 10 when Rebecka was born.

This was taken in 2006. We have all grown up a bit since then. :)




Martin was my first play-mate. From the minute Martin was born I wanted him to be able to do everything with me. I played cars with him and he played barbies with me. (He's going to kill me for saying that) We got along great.....most of the time. He loves to be outdoors and is an awesome hunter. I'm proud to say he is my friend. I can come to him for anything. He is always willing to listen to me or help me out.


Jessica is my look alike, and Adalee's baby look alike. She is so sweet. This girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Martin and I used to tease her so much when she was little(sorry sis) But we loved to play with her also. She is creative and spunky and beautiful. We have definitely grown closer at we have grown older. So glad she's my sister.


Rebecka is my Best Bud. I've called her that since she was little. I packed her around with me everywhere. I was her little Mommy and loved taking care of her. She still says to this day that she has 2 extra mom's when Jessica and I are around. hehe. She's the gorgeous blondie! Rebecka is hilarious and energetic and so much fun to be around. Love her to pieces.

No comments: