Monday, November 9, 2009

Goodbye 1st Trimester

I'm officially 14 weeks today and feeling fabulous!!! One trimester down....two to go. Pregnancy has thus far been pretty uneventful for me. I've had the occasional morning sickness but nothing terrible. I am one lucky girl. I have noticed I'm tired more espically after work. I could easily get 12 hours of sleep every night and still feel like I got 8. I've only have one "true" craving so far and that would be Lay's potato chips. YUMMY! Most days its more of a battle of hmmmm...what sounds good to me at the moment(or better yets, what doesn't sound good) but never any strong cravings until a few days ago and Lay's potato chips were the ONLY thing I could think about. I have never wanted something so bad in my life. I felt like a crazy women. Too bad I don't crave something healthy like carrots or salad. Oh well, for now I will give in to whatever this little child desires.

No comments: